Re: ldp-ISSUE-40 (image): creating/deleting/changing non RDF resources [Use Cases and Requirements]

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 16:16:20 +0100
Cc: Linked Data Platform (LDP) Working Group <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
To: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>

On 22 Nov 2012, at 16:11, Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Henry,
> Isn't this already covered by ISSUE-15: sharing binary resources and metadata? http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/15

That is a discussion about it I suppose. This request was just to get it into the use
cases section of the UCR, since as I understood during Monday's meeting [1]
we had to open an issue to get it in.

Henry

[1] sorry I was in a public space ( LaCantine in Paris ) so I may have missed
something

> --
> Arnaud  Le Hors - Software Standards Architect - IBM Software Group
>

> "Linked Data Platform (LDP) Working Group Issue Tracker" <sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote on 11/22/2012 05:51:47 AM:
>
> > From: "Linked Data Platform (LDP) Working Group Issue Tracker"
> > <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
> > To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org,
> > Date: 11/22/2012 05:52 AM
> > Subject: ldp-ISSUE-40 (image): creating/deleting/changing non RDF
> > resources [Use Cases and Requirements]
> >
> > ldp-ISSUE-40 (image): creating/deleting/changing non RDF resources
> > [Use Cases and Requirements]
> >
> > http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/40
> >
> > Raised by: Henry Story
> > On product: Use Cases and Requirements
> >
> > >From the User Story "Sharing binary resources and metadata" it
> > should be possible to easily add non RDF resources to a containers
> > that accept them.
> >
> > Presumably it should be possible to
> >   - POST a picture to such a container
> >   - DELETE such a resource
> >   - PUT a new resource in its place
> >
> > It should be possible to find the metadata about such a resource and
> > edit it in the normal ways

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/