Re: ISSUE-37: how to proceed

From: Andrei Sambra <andrei.sambra@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 09:33:34 -0500
To: "Wilde, Erik" <Erik.Wilde@emc.com>
Cc: Linked Data Platform Working Group <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
I think some us have started implementing LDP endpoints (or at least parts
of it), so maybe we can all come together and share our views and
experiences on the progress so far. Can we do this on a wiki page? I have a
feeling that our implementation ideas will ultimately converge into a
generic model.

Andrei