LDP service discovery.

From: Andrei SAMBRA <andrei.sambra@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 17:04:40 -0500
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Hello all,

I've been thinking a lot recently about bootstrapping LDP, so I went
looking at the LDP ontology and I couldn't find any mention of the concept
of an LDP endpoint. Wouldn't it be useful to have some sort of ldp:Seed or
ldp:Endpoint class which can then be used in the process of discovery (by
adding it to a user's FOAF card)? In this case, when a user authenticates
(say using WebID) to a service, the service will immediately know where it
can potentially store user data.

Is this something worth opening an action for, or would you consider it
just something that should be part of the "use cases and requirements" wiki
page?

Best,
Andrei