Access Control Meetings

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 21:37:41 +0100
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
At TPAC it was clear that there was a lot of interest by members present in
working on Access Control - not surprisingly since it is very important to the
working of LDP on a global scale. But it was clear that it would not be good
if it were to be seen as slowing down progress in LDP core.

 So I am trying to organise a meeting where the RWW/WebID community can meet
up to make progress on the WebAccessControl work. Perhaps this can be done every
two weeks or so, so we can try out our implementations.

I have put up a Doodle for a time slote here:

   http://doodle.com/9g9zibrmcvs3t9xa

The time slots were initially quite narrow, so if this is a problem please let me know
what other time slots I should add. And I'll try another round.

	Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/