Re: Proposed timeline for UCR FPWD

On 1 Nov 2012, at 21:59, Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> For discussion tomorrow, here is a proposed schedule towards publication of the UCR draft as a FPWD:
>
> 2012.11.05: Editor's draft is frozen for review by the WG; the WG has two weeks to raise issues against it.
> 2012.11.19: Deadline for raising issues as input for the editors; the WG has two weeks to dispose of the raised issues
> 2012.12.03: Editor as one week to annotate the draft with the open issues.
> 2012.12.10: WG to decide go/no-go on publication of FPWD
> --
> Arnaud  Le Hors - Software Standards Architect - IBM Software Group

I'm in agreement with this schedule.

Apologies in advance - I need to leave the F2F at lunchtime Friday (2/11/12), so can't attend the UC&R session at 14.30.
I don't think this is a problem, I don't have any particular stance on any individual use-case.

Steve Battle

--
Steve Battle
Semantic Engineer

E-mail: steve.battle@sysemia.co.uk
Web: www.sysemia.com

Sysemia Limited
The Innovation Centre, Bristol&  Bath Science Park, Dirac Crescent, Emerson's Green, Bristol BS16 7FR
Registered in England and Wales. Company Number: 7555456

DISCLAIMER

Information contained in this e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only, and is confidential and may also be privileged. If you receive this message in error, please advise us immediately. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Attachments to this e-mail may contain software viruses which may damage your systems. Sysemia Ltd have taken reasonable steps to minimise this risk, but we advise that any attachments are virus checked before they are opened.