Comments/feedback on UCR draft - motivation/scope and about document

From: Steve K Speicher <sspeiche@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 12:51:34 +0200
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
These are only a few comments are on [1]

I believe that the objective of the UCR document is to help the reader
understand the motivation and need for the LDP specifications, with that I
suggest these things.

1. Add (back) scope and motivation section  - should help the reader with
limited background be able to know why they should be paying attention to
this and should care.  See original text at [3]

2. Provide a "how this document is organized" section that describes how
"User Stories", "Use Case" and "Requirements" are used to motivate the
spec [2]

[1] - http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Use_Cases_And_Requirements
[2] - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ldp-wg/2012Aug/0137.html
[3] - http://www.w3.org/Submission/2012/SUBM-ldbpucr-20120326/#scope

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net