Re: Introduction

Hello all,

I am also from IBM, attached to Lotus, and involved in the
development, implementation and integration of social business
standards across IBM's portfolio of collaboration tools. Previously
I've worked on a variety of standards ranging from early WS-* specs,
the Atom and Atom Publishing Protocol (as well as various extensions
to each), Various extensions to HTTP including the PATCH method and
Prefer header, Activitystrea.ms, and most recently the next upcoming
iteration of OpenSocial.  In the past, I have worked for IBM's
internal innovation team (WebAhead) and as part of the Software Group
standards organization.

I am looking forward to seeing what emerges from this group.

- James M Snell