Re: Introduction

From: Daniel Vila <dvila@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 14:35:39 +0200
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Hi all,

I am a PhD student in the Ontology Engineering Group from UPM (Spain). My
background is from web development and software engineering world in
industry and now I am actively involved in several R&D Linked Data
projects, especially in the datos.bne.es project.

In the context of my my work, I am really interested in data-driven and
hypermedia applications, and data integration and evolution from
heterogeneous sources, and in applying REST-like interaction patterns
through HTTP and URIs to Linked Data, thus I find the proposal of this WG
very relevant and I am looking forward to working with the group and trying
to contribute to it.

Best wishes,

Daniel Vila Suero