Re: Introduction

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 18:08:14 -0400
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Hi, I'm a member of the W3C staff and have worked on RDF for ages
now. I worked with Ralph Swick et al on the Annotea protocol (and
server), which seems to bear some resemblance to the way the OSLC
folks are combining HTTP with RDF. I've also worked on SPARQL and
some rules and their application to Health Care and Life Sciences
Interest Group use cases.

I look forward to meeting some of you at SemTech.
--
-ericP