Re: Introduction

Hello all!

I'm part of the BBC’s “Archive Development” team, working on quite a few different projects, but the one which is most relevant to this group is a meta-project called “Digital Public Space” which from a technical perspective is all about expressing information as RDF, publishing it (albeit initially to a closed-user-group), and building interfaces on top.

Some of my “work” blogposts explain a little more about what I do (and in particular have a look at the “Data Guides” post which is very relevant to LDP).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/mo_mcroberts/

M.

--
Mo McRoberts - Technical Lead - The Space,
0141 422 6036 (Internal: 01-26036) - PGP key CEBCF03E,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/