SPARQL GSP vs BP

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 16:56:02 +0200
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Looking at how the SPARQL Graph Store Protocol (GPS) and Basic Profile
(BP) submission compare, the most obvious difference I see is the fact GPS
primarily deals with "graphs" while BP deals with Basic Profile Resources
and Containers.

So, I'd like to ask whether considering a BPR as a graph would, at least
to some extend, provide some alignment between the two specs. I think two
aspects need to be considered: 1) what URL is used, 2) what triples are
returned.

Thoughts?