Re: LDP Agenda for December 17, 2012, with a list of issues to be closed

From: Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 13:42:41 -0800
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org

On 12/15/2012 5:37 PM, Wilde, Erik wrote:
> how are members managed, how can they even be found, when the container is gone? are we actually doing member management and containers are optional? i'm a bit confused by the concept of container-less members. cheers, dret.

Members are identified by URIs.
I have two usecases in mind.  First, I have existing resources that I want to
import into a LDP system.    For example, I have existing photographs or music tracks
that I want to annotate and then put into a LDP container.

Second, and this is still controversial, if I want a LDPR to be able to belong to
more than one container.

Ashok