Re: LDP Agenda for December 17, 2012, with a list of issues to be closed

Hi Askok,
I'd be more than happy to discuss the model but I'm really not sure we can
have a very constructive conversation without a concrete proposal to look
at.

For now, Erik created a wiki page [1] and invited people to try and
describe what model they think we should have. I'm sorry to see that very
little has been added to it (I know you did). Without this, again, I'm
afraid we can spend a lot of time talking without getting anywhere.

I also think this is a very important issue (as you may remember I was one
of the first people to raise it in the first place) but looking at our
list of open issues it's clear to me that some are quite independent of
the model and we could at least make some progress in addressing those.

Let's discuss this on Monday's call and see if we can come up with a plan
on how to move forward.
Regards.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/ISSUE-37

Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com> wrote on 12/14/2012 01:41:49