Re: I added some comments to the wiki page for ISSUE-37

Some open issues: ISSUE-26 (items created in containers), ISSUE-36
(container creation) as well as to some extent ISSUE-32 (discovery)

ISSUE-7 was closed [*] because the other issues covered it sufficiently.

What I think it needs is a proposal for how creation would work but it
will IMO need ISSUE-37 (model) before it can be seen as solid.  At the
moment, discussion of ideas and possibilities would push it (and 37)
forwards.

So what ideas are around for how to do container creation from the
client?  Concrete examples of documents posted, to which URLs?

A quite reasonable position for v1.0 is that container creation is
either out-of-spec or assumed to be created by the platform
implementation (only the platform can create containers). That, as I
recall it, was the default position from previous discussions.

	Andy

[*]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ldp-wg/2012Nov/0277.html