Re: I added some comments to the wiki page for ISSUE-37

Right now we have LDP resources which can be members of collections and
we have collections.   If we treated collections just like any other LDPR then they
could be created, deleted, added to collections and retrieved just like any other LDPR.

Collections for content negotiations seems like a special case.

All the best, Ashok