Re: I added some comments to the wiki page for ISSUE-37

On 2012-12-10 10:14 , "Ashok Malhotra" <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com> wrote:
>See http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/ISSUE-37
>Slightly amplified from my comments on today's telcon.

thanks! are you suggesting that the last row is a bit too general and
should be split? this is very well possible, because atompub mostly
decided to not address these questions at all, by making the set of
collections themselves immutable through the protocol. if you suggest such
a change, any suggestions on how such a refinement could look like?
thanks, dret.