Re: "Hosting POSTed resources" user-story

Eric,

I've had no takers for my request to edit the "Hosting POSTed resources", so as this is roughly in line with your current task to add narrative for ISSUE-30 I'd like to combine them. i.e. Volunteer you.
I think "Hosting POSTed resources" can be renamed as "Hierarchical bugtracking service", and the user story can talk about the capabilities you'd like in such a service. Links to real tools (and ontologies?) offering equivalent functionality would be useful.

* nested containers
* moving resources between containers.

Thanks in advance, Steve.