Re: is linked data about RDF or EAV or just structured data?

Thanks Andy.  See below -

[Andy]
I specifically said:
"""
I'm not proposing everything is in RDF
"""
I suggest that the item (the content) is whatever format you want.  It
the part that can be understood *across* boundaries that is in RDF.  No
one is asked to convert anything.
[Reza]
Ok.  So, let's use the "cross-boundary" meta-data you're referring to as
the starting point.  I don't see a mechanism in the submission that
provides axiomatic constraints around that.  e.g.: that service
discovery is explicitly included in what you call "content" or
explicitly excluded in what you call "content".
*
*Sort of circling back to my thread with Arnaud, I see the submission
from IBM, the charter, and I'm unclear on the axiomatic constraints
around this particular standardization effort.  As an example, it seems
to me as of now that interpretation of Charter and Submission per Arnaud
is that an implementer MUST implement RDF/XML to be compliant with
whatever standard results.  If this is the case, it should be stated
explicitly somewhere.  If it's not the case, then it should also be
stated somewhere.  While I see the requirement as a problem (and it
seems that some others may too, but not that clear), that may be just me
and no one else in which case I'll just let the topic go.  But, the
ambiguity, IMHO, is a problem that would extend beyond my subjective
opinion.  Comments from Henry, Idehen, and others on this thread, I
believe, validate that this ambiguity exists.

At this point, I'll REALLY let it go and if the cause is important
enough, someone else will chime in.

Best.
*