Re: is linked data about RDF or EAV or just structured data?

Folks

How about we put some of these to vote as individual axioms?  So, of the group agrees, I'll send out individual proposals for axioms that will have 1-2 sentences and folks can vote with the traditional +1/-1/0?

I think such axioms can give us the proper technical constraints around the use-cases if approved

Best