Modularization - Was[Re: LDP interfaces in Java (based on Jena and JAX-RS)]

Sounds good.  Seems like Erik, you (Idehen), Ashok, and I have some
rough agreement on what may be needed.

*Chairs*: do we use email as the mechanism to put forth proposals that
can be discussed and voted on? (for example, formalize this thread as a
proposal?)