Re: [ld4lt] namespace for the model of language resources

Hi,

I agree with Marta, purl.org is best, although I would rather redirect to a
service that does RDF properly (content negotiation etc., nice HTML version)

Metashare: We are unlikely to have access here.
LingHub: This is really lider-project.eu... I have had bad experience with
the longevity of project URLs
LD4LT: I don't know what this means... but ld4lt.org is for sale and buying
it is an option
W3C: Also a possibility, but then we may have to handle W3C procedures if
we wish to update the model, i.e., this is probably better if we know the
model is more or less 'static'

Regards,
John