RE: Fact ranking game (creation of ground truth)

Hi Tamara,

I have registered and had a look.

This is an interesting approach.

However, the problems with this are:

1.       The survey is already very large. Questions are very extensive.
For volunteers to handle multipage multiple choice questions, it is a great
deal of an effort already.

You are asking about Benjamin Franklin, for example: “Benjamin Franklin has
or had birth date 1706-01-16” – well, of course 99% do not remember this.

Do you expect them to go online and do the research???? Because currently
the only choice is: “high”, “low”, or “nonsense”

I suggest adding a choice “I don't know” J, because otherwise people will
get scary and will simply drop out of the first page, especially those who
would agree to try to answer these questions casually but not ready to spend
hours and hours on this.

2.       If this is a game, there must be a reward. What’s the reward for
people to go through this? What’s the benefit for them to have higher score?
A trip to Paris? A chocolate medal?

I think you need to work further on motivation of volunteers to complete the
survey.

Regards,

Serge