Re: no call today

Dear Dave,

we decided to have three hackathon preparation hangouts via the new
NLP2RDF Google+ Community. The focus of these hangouts and the hackathon
have of course a different focus than the LD4LT group. We would kindly
ask members of this group to forward the email to their developers.  All
ideas, comments and technology showcases are highly welcome.

12/08 - 2 pm
<https://plus.google.com/events/c71fsqdkknppi5sj8fdr1cruam0?authkey=CKjBxoaQtP68zgE>
19/08 - 2 pm
<https://plus.google.com/events/cpdamst0pl0vugsjtivleo6hjdk?authkey=CPHyjIn99Yi7NQ>
26/08 - 2 pm
<https://plus.google.com/events/cbu14mvpfke9cpqicqlt834p3tk?authkey=CMnOwtq9k6D71gE>

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104767637055806635343?cfem=1

All the best,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hellmann
AKSW/NLP2RDF research group
Insitute for Applied Informatics (InfAI) and DBpedia Association
Events:
* *Sept. 1-5, 2014* Conference Week in Leipzig, including
** *Sept 2nd*, MLODE 2014 <http://mlode2014.nlp2rdf.org/>
** *Sept 3rd*, 2nd DBpedia Community Meeting
<http://wiki.dbpedia.org/meetings/Leipzig2014>
** *Sept 4th-5th*, SEMANTiCS (formerly i-SEMANTICS) <http://semantics.cc/>
Venha para a Alemanha como PhD: http://bis.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/csf
Projects: http://dbpedia.org, http://nlp2rdf.org,