Re: Contribute to the Use Cases and Requirements document

Dear all,

Just a kind reminder to contribute to the use cases and requirements
document

Every W3C Working Group needs to produce such a document, which defines and
justifies the requirements for the deliverables to be produced (any work
that is to be pushed should be motivated by use cases and requirement)

To contribute, you can fill the embedded forms in the following sections:

 - Use Case:
https://w3c-lbd-cg.github.io/lbd/UseCasesAndRequirements/#UseCases
 - Requirements:
https://w3c-lbd-cg.github.io/lbd/UseCasesAndRequirements/#Requirements