Re: Linked Building Data Skype Teleco Friday 04th December 13:00 CET

Hi All,

A gentle reminder about tomorrows call. I include also the GoToMeeting link:
*
**W3C and buildingSMART Teleco*
Fri, Dec 4, 2015 *12:00 PM - 3:00 PM GMT* Standard Time

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/225899333

You can also dial in using your phone.
Ireland  +353 (0) 15 360 757

Access Code: 225-899-333