Re: Submission Deadline Extended for W3C Workshop on Web Standardization for Graph Data

iirc, Gregg's going to be there!
cheers, simon
-------- Original message --------From: Benjamin Young <byoung@bigbluehat.com> Date: 1/28/19  15:17  (GMT+01:00) To: public-json-ld-wg@w3.org, public-json-ld@w3.org Subject: Re: Submission Deadline Extended for W3C Workshop on Web   Standardization  for Graph Data

Hi folks (sorry for the cross post again)!

I wanted to follow-up and see who (if anyone here) might be representing JSON-LD at the W3C Workshop on Web Standardization for Graph Data in Berlin in early March:

https://www.w3.org/Data/events/data-ws-2019/index.html

It would be great to have at least on JSON-LD representative there to listen to the various perspectives to help us all craft the best future for JSON-LD.

Please reply if you'll be there, and hopefully we can connect all the JSON-LD fans who make it to Berlin.
😊

Cheers!

Benjamin

Co-Chair, W3C JSON-LD WG