Re: WD Update delayed

Thanks for noticing. I merged back to master and re-ran. Still fails, but something different I haven’t seen before. Need to check it out further. Pub rules didn’t find this when I did a preflight.

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tr-notifications/2019May/0005.html

Gregg Kellogg
Sent from my iPhone