Re: JavaScript JSON-LD Streaming Parser

Ruben, thanks for implementing this. Implementing streaming parsers and serializers is important, but not something the WG is ready to work on quite yet. We did just discuss this in our Face to Face last week [1].

Note that the current version of the test suite is at http://w3c.github.io/json-ld-api/tests/; we need to redirect the CG version of the tests here.

Also, the CG maintains a list of implementations on the json-ld.org homepage. You may consider doing a PR to http://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org [2] to add your implementation.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net