Re: Playground error or schema.org error?

From: Richard Wallis <richard.wallis@dataliberate.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 15:24:18 +0100
To: "David I. Lehn" <dil@lehn.org>
Cc: Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine.champin@univ-lyon1.fr>, "Cole, Timothy W" <t-cole3@illinois.edu>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>, Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>, W3C JSON-LD Working Group <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>
The technical update, I mentioned, to the Schema.org site has now been
applied. It includes the change to apply the access-control-allow-origin: *
 header.

I am pleased to report that in the Playground all four combinations of
context URI (http://schema.org, https://schema.org, http://schema.org/,
https://schema.org/) now operate as expected.

~Richard
Richard Wallis