Re: [Agenda] JSON-LD Teleconference 2018-11-08

> Our next call is tomorrow, Friday November 9th, at 12 noon Eastern,
> 9am Pacific, 5pm UK, 6pm Europe.

Just to be sure, we have the call now at 5pm UTC (i.e. 6pm for me in
Vienna). So Ivan's warning regarding timezones [1] is not relevant
anymore, right?

- simon

[1]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-json-ld-wg/2018Oct/0015.html

---
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys