Re: [Minutes] 2018-06-22

On 06/23/2018 02:59 AM, Dan Brickley wrote:
> I would imagine it is best to avoid confusing things by talking
> about 1.1 or 2.0 in these early conversations.

Agreed. In fact, not talking about 2.0 until we really know what it is
would be best. We don't want to scare developers thinking that they're
building on top of something (JSON-LD 1.0) that may change in the next
year. We don't want to do something that is going to harm the velocity
of adoption.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches