Re: APL document publishing via JLReq TF

The document the APL wishes to submit is an opinionated one: not "here are all the ways ruby can be done", but "here's one good way to do it". We are of course happy if the document sparks discussions, but in order to preserve the integrity and (intended) simplicity of the proposal, we'd like the text to remain unchanged (possibly with appropriate disclaimers saying that this is an opinionated take rather than a consensus position). We are open to feedback, but in case of disagreement, we'd rather see critiques or competing proposals being published rather than trying to make this text accommodate different approaches and variants.

—Florian