Re: 各Gap Analysis調査項目の比較表

hi Kida-san,

On 03/06/2019 01:04, Yasuo Kida wrote:
> WPT テストを書くのはどのくらいの時間がかかるか、どなたか経験のある方おら
> れますか?

I recommend talking with Atsushi and Fuqiao about test design.  I also
recommend creating tests for the Internationalization test suite, which
can then be easily ported to WPT by Fuqiao or Atsushi.

You can see existing i18n test suite tests by following the links from
https://www.w3.org/International/tests/

If there are useful tests in WPT that are not in the i18n test suite, we
could consider creating versions of those in the i18n test suite. This
would enable us to easily provide results for browsers that we can point
to from the gap analysis doc.

There are some guidelines for test creation at
https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/wiki/Writing-i18n-tests
(linked from the jlreq github page), but i need to update them for
recent developments. I'll try to do that quickly.

hope that helps,
ri