source files from previously chartered JLreq TF (was: Re: JLReq TF meeting notes, 2019 March 12th)

# English and questions to Richard follow

 下記の前charter期間のファイル [1] を教えていただき、中のディレクトリ [2] にビルド関係のドキュメン
トやリソースなどを発見しました。W3Cのアカウントがないとアクセスできない(Member-onlyのアクセス権限)
となっていましたので、一旦ここでの共有の為に [3] にコピー ([2]は[4]に対応)しています。
 まだ詳細やどのバージョンがあるかは確認できていません。

--------

   I've got a URL [1] of JLreq documents during previous charter period(s), and found documents
and resources [2] for building published JLreq documents in English and Japanese. For documents
(like [2]), user cannot access if one does not have W3C account (access privilege is set as
Member-only), I've temporary copied them to my personal space [3] ([2] is placed at [4]), just
for temporary sharing among task force members.
   I haven't checked details nor version of resources.

> Richard

   I suppose most of original resources like this (which were usually in W3C CVS) are migrated to
github repositories, especially for spec documents, but was not for this WG Note. Do you have any
suggestion what is the best way for these resources like [2]?
   If it is ok to put things in JLreq github repository as an archive, it might be a easy way to
go...

*1 https://www.w3.org/2007/02/japanese-layout/
*2 https://www.w3.org/2007/02/japanese-layout/docs/aligned/
*3 https://jlreq-old.ksw.himor.in/ (omit user/pass information from here - public list)
     I will email individual later (to whom I know eail addresses); or ask me please
*4 https://jlreq-old.ksw.himor.in/docs/aligned/