registration procedures, 4395bis (re: Bulk registration (Re: call for agenda items))

Dave and IANA followed the documented process.

I apologize that http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iri-4395bis-irireg-04
expired June 16, should have been updated last IETF meeting.

I think we might want to change the IANA recommendations to make the registry more useful and easier to navigate.

Please suggest updates to the 4395bis in the tracker if they're not already there, and we can discuss/update the document at the IETF meeting.