Re: call for agenda items

On 2012/10/23 9:01, Larry Masinter wrote:
> Some suggested agenda items:
>
> * Testing: I'd like some time to talk about testing and test results,  and what additional testing is needed. http://www.w3.org/wiki/UriTesting (feel free to update or send corrections to me)
> * Martin and I should review the updates to the documents updates this time around, at least briefly.

Yes. I'd also like to report on progress in the bidi area. I can do that
as part of talking about the bidi draft. One is that a student of mine
is making big progress on evaluating the interaction between separator
symbols and bidi, extending the work that Harald Alvestrand did for DNS
labels to IRIs. The second is that I'm currently at the Unicode
conference and talking to bidi experts, and may have some progress to
report from that.

Regards,    Martin.