From: Ted Hardie [mailto:ted.ietf@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 10:11 AM
To: julian.reschke@gmx.de
Cc: Magnus Westerlund; Larry Masinter; mmusic-chairs@tools.ietf.org; uri-review@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Uri-review] In WG last call review of URI Schemes rtsp, rtsps and rtspu

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 3:15 AM, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:

> Can't I even say that fragments is not allowed for a scheme?
>

> No.

I'm not sure I agree with this.  If a registration is intended to
create an identifier that has no associated resource (and thus no
media type), it could say that fragments are not permitted.  This is a
restatement of something that can be inferred from 3986, but I think
it's a useful thing to reinforce.

regards,

Ted