Re: [Uri-review] In WG last call review of URI Schemes rtsp, rtsps and rtspu

On 2012-05-02 18:00, Larry Masinter wrote:
> Note on IRI working group document 4395bis:
>
> I wonder if we should explicitly disallow documents that define new schemes from defining fragment identifier syntax within the scheme-specific syntax listed or referred to, in the scheme registration template.
>
> See
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-29#section-22.14.1

It appears that the document tries to do the right thing, but is
confused about whether it even needs to mention fragment identifiers.

Maybe the registration document should offer guidelines on how to handle
this properly (if it doesn't already)?

Such as: "just define the ABNF for the scheme-specific part (RFC 3986,
Section 3, hier-part production)"?

Best regards, Julian