Re: IETF 83 IRI Agenda and Presentations

On 3/26/2012 11:20 PM, Larry Masinter wrote:
> * Test cases:  I have heard of ongoing developing of IRI test cases, and
>    hope that we can develop a record of IRI implementations and test
>    cases.
>
>   The IRI documents have been at "Proposed Standard". If we are going to
>   go to "Internet Standard" (now or later) we need to verify independent
>    interoperable implementations of EVERY FEATURE.
>
>   I'd like to have some discussion about testing.

I completely agree.  I posed some questions and suggestions for setting
up testing requirements last July -
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-iri/2011Jul/0038.html and
we'll be sure to add some discussion on this topic at the session.

Best regards,
Chris Weber