From: internet-drafts@ietf.org [mailto:internet-drafts@ietf.org]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 10:09 AM
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Cc: public-iri@w3.org
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-iri-bidi-guidelines-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Internationalized Resource Identifiers Working Group of the IETF.

 Title           : Guidelines for Internationalized Resource Identifiers with Bi- directional Characters (Bidi IRIs)
 Author(s)       : Martin Duerst
                          Larry Masinter
                          Adil Allawi
 Filename        : draft-ietf-iri-bidi-guidelines-02.txt
 Pages           : 10
 Date            : 2012-03-09

   This specification gives guidelines for selection, use, and
   presentation of International Resource Identifiers (IRIs) which
   include characters with inherent right-to-left (rtl) writing
   direction.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iri-bidi-guidelines-02.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iri-bidi-guidelines-02.txt