Re: [iri] #69: Several issues in Introduction of 4395bis

* Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
>Strictly speaking, UCS is not a character range (or, more precisely, a
>character repertoire) but a coded characer set (and UCE-2/UCS-4 are
>encoding forms). Therefore I suggest that the following is more accurate
>and more consistent with RFC 6365:
>
>    [RFC3987] introduced IRIs by expanding the character repertoire
>    allowed for URIs from ASCII to Unicode [UNICODE]; [RFC3987bis]
>    updates that definition to match the current usage of IRIs.

I don't like starting a stence with a reference like that, rather spell
out "RFC 3987 [RFC3987]" if you can't move things around, and I do not
like "expanding the character repertoire allowed for" at all, the words
do not go together like that. Could this just say this updates RFC 3987
to reflect current usage?