Re: FW: UTS #46, Unicode IDNA Compatibility Processing, Version 6.1 Released

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com> wrote:
> Should the IRI spec explicitly follow Unicode updates?

I'm not sure I understand the question.  Are you saying we should
update this reference in the draft:

  [UNIV6]    The Unicode Consortium, "The Unicode Standard, Version
              6.0.0 (Mountain View, CA, The Unicode Consortium, 2011,
              ISBN 978-1-936213-01-6)", October 2010.

to the current 6.1? Or are you suggesting that the draft say that
reference should be to something that is functionally "this thing or
its successors"?

Ted