Re: IETF 82 Agenda and call for presenters

Hello Chris,

Thanks for drawing up this agenda.

I think we should also have some time for the bidi draft.

Adil and I had some discussion about two weeks back, and Adil came up
with some good ideas.

Also, the Unicode Consortium is trying to do something in this area. I
met with Mark Davis (and Addison Phillips) about two weeks ago. I also
sent some extensive comments on their public issue #185, which I also
copied to this WG. So we have to discuss how to best split up the work
between the IETF and Unicode.

As for "IRI Processing Spec", I think it would be good to come up soon
with a name that sticks. "IRI Processing Spec" is too generic, because
3987bis also contains stuff about processing IRIs. Maybe "IRI
Preprocessing" would work better?

Regards,   Martin.