Re: Are minutes going to be published soon

From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 16:01:35 -0400
To: Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com>, public-iri@w3.org
(please forgive duplicate.. used the wrong submission address
the first time)

--On Friday, May 27, 2011 16:22 +0300 Mykyta Yevstifeyev
<evnikita2@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> IETF 81 meeting will start less than in 4 weeks, but IRI WG
> minutes from IETF 80 aren't yet published.  Are they going to
> appear soon?

By my count, we have almost 8 weeks until IETF 81, but that
really doesn't change your question.  The supposed final cut-off
for minutes and corrections for IETF 80 was 2011-05-18 so
minutes will presumably not appear in the proceedings (see
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/iri.html, but you have
probably already been there).   The question, I think, is
whether the WG Chairs and ADs have decided that this WG gets to
continue without creating minutes of its Prague session.  I
suppose the approval of a new charter earlier this month implies
a "yes" answer, but that is not very satisfying to at least some
of us who were not physically present in Prague and who are at
least somewhat dependent on those minutes.

   john