Re: New draft, remote participation

given the setup we will be using (skype and remote presentation of
slides by me), we may or may not be able to use webex. Therefore, if you
don't see anything on the webex, attend to the audio stream and fetch
the slides from the meeting materials page
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/80/materials.html)

Marc.

--
=========