Re: [iri] #30: check leiri definition reference to iri syntax

Hello Paul,

Quite a while ago (sorry for the delay!), you requested a change in the
LEIRI definition of the IRI spec (see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-iri/2008Mar/0000.html; this
was tracked as
http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/#leiri-relative-116 and later
as http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/iri/trac/ticket/30). I have now
implemented that change in my internal draft. This now says:

    This section defines Legacy Extended IRIs (LEIRIs).  The syntax of
    Legacy Extended IRIs is the same as that for <IRI-reference>, except
    that the ucschar production is replaced by the leiri-ucschar
    production:

Please note that <IRI-reference> is not an XML start tag, but the way
ABNF rule names are indicated in many Internet Drafts. An official draft
with this change will appear at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iri-3987bis-04 some time next
Monday (March 14). Can you please check this change with the XML Core
WG? I have already closed the issue, but we can reopen it anytime if needed.

Many thanks and regards,    Martin.