Re: requesting feedback regarding HTML5 and RFC 3987

On Fri, 27 May 2011 04:04:38 +0200, Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
wrote:
> The people working on "HTML5" can and will solve what problems they have
> and there is no need nor good reason to try to solve their problems for
> them at this point. I would be more sympathetic to this if I regularily
> saw people from Microsoft, Mozilla, Google, Apple, Opera, posting here,
> but they are not.

We solved it once within HTML5 and were told to remove it for something
that would come out of this WG approximately a year ago (it was split out
two years ago). I think it should not be surprising people are somewhat
hesitant to participate.

(Also, Adam Barth is pretty active and seems to be solving the problem we
have.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/