Re: Aligning IRI specification with HTML5 (was Re: requesting feedback regarding HTML5 and RFC 3987)

<hat type='AD'/>

On 6/1/11 5:18 PM, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> * Chris Weber wrote:
>> My main question to the IRI and HTML WGs is - are there any objections
>> to the IRI working group moving forward to leverage Roy's proposed text
>> [4] and Larry's CP [1] in a way that satisfies Ian's requirements [2]?
>
> Could you give a couple of examples of what the working group would be
> doing if everybody said "yes" versus what they would be doing if every-
> body said "no" -- or if the group was evenly split on the matter?

The idea here is to find the smallest subset of issues we can resolve
and meet the needs of the W3C HTML WG for a spec they can reference,
preferably in time for the end of their Last Call on August 3. After
that, we can take on the larger issues surrounding IRIs.

Let's get to work, shall we?

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre