Re: BIDI?

FYI, the Unicode consortium put a proposal out for review. It has roughly
the same structure as discussed earlier, but has as open issues (and
solicits feedback on) what the ordering should  be:

http://unicode-inc.blogspot.com/2011/07/pri-185-revision-of-uba-for-improved.html

Mark
*— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*