Re: 4395bis ticket 73: Decide on organization-specific schemes

23.08.2011 2:09, Chris Weber wrote:
> <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/iri/trac/ticket/73>
>
> Is there any reason to pull the text in section 3.8 that relates to
> organization-specific scheme names?  It seems a harmless
> recommendation to me, but maybe a sentence or two on the historical
> significance would help readers understand why the recommendation was
> made.

If we're revising RFC 4395, we should note and remove any outdated or
non-usable procedures/advices.  I'd like these several sentences were
deleted, and organizations that develop their schemes registered them
according to the general rules.

Mykyta